Monday, May 31, 2021

Hearts, Hands and Hounds

Welcome To My Blog

Wow! It's June 2021?!?! Many changes happening the world over, both on the global scale as well as on an individual one. We are living completely different lives to what we knew was the norm 2 years ago.

First up I'd like to welcome you to my very first blog which will be linked to my new website Howlistic Healing - click here to view

Some of you reading this may know me from Adorius Life, where I offered therapies for both people and pets in the Port Macquarie area. These therapies included massage, aromatherapy, emotional release therapy, energy healing and Healy frequencies. While Adorius Life was focused more on treatments for people, my love for animals, particularly dogs, has never left the building or having my hands on them!

Change is Happening

As I embark on this new journey moving on from Adorius Life to Howlistic Healing I look forward to meeting new friends, catching up via Zoom calls for healing sessions and with my focus and intention on helping pet owners with their companion animals I'm very excited to begin this next chapter of my soul's work.

New Beginnings and New Logo

So cheers to new beginnings. Let's see our dog's tails wagging with big smiles not only on your faces but your dog's as well. 
I look forward in sharing with you loads of information on holistic topics for you and your dog(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearts, Hands and Hounds

Welcome To My Blog Wow! It's June 2021?!?! Many changes happening the world over, both on the global scale as well as on an individual o...